Best Clinical Audits
Last Date of Submission: 25th February
Clinical audits on structure, process and outcome conducted between 2019 to 2021 are eligible for submission
- Announcement of shortlisted audits on 5th March 2022.
- The raw data should be available either as hard or soft copy with the presenter, in case jury wants verification.
- Participation certificates will only be given to contributors who register for the conference.
- Audits will be selected and awarded as “Best Clinical Audit” during the valedictory function on 3rd April 2022.
- Title (30 words)
- Reason for choice of audit (150 words)
- Criteria (150 words)
- Standards Set and Rationale (150 words)
- Preparation & Planning (150 words)
- Methodology (150 words)
- Inclusion/Exclusion Criteria (150 words)
- Data Collection (150 words)
- Findings (300 words)
- Recommendations (150 words)
- Follow-up & Evaluation of Change (150 words)
- Impact of Audit (150 words)
- Conclusion (150 words)
For more information, contact:
Help Desk : +91 98703 18781