Paper Presentation Competition
Delegates, Students nominees invited in 3 categories:
- Clinical Services
- Nursing Services
- Diagnostic Services
- General & Support Services
Last Date of Submission: 25th February
Abstract submissions for paper & poster presentations are invited from
delegates and students on the theme “QUALITY & PATIENT SAFETY”
- Announcement of shortlisted abstracts for Platform Presentation, E- Poster Presentation and Lightning Talks on 5th March 2022.
- Shortlisted submissions will need to submit their final presentation and e-posters by 20th March 2022. A template with the required specifications and guidelines will be sent.
- Platform & Poster Presentation and Lightning Talks will be permitted only on conference registration.
- Participation certificates will only be given to the contributors registering for the conference.
- Presentations in each category will be selected and awarded as “Best Platform Presentation” and “Best Poster Presentation” during the valedictory function on 3rd April 2022.
- Title (30 words)
- Introduction / Background (100 words)
- Aim /Objective (100 words)
- Study Design / Methodology (100 words)
- Results (100 words)
- Discussion / Findings (300 words)
- Conclusion (100 words)
For more information, contact:
Help Desk : +91 98703 18781